TO SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER: Send resume and cover letter to the address listed (e-mail resumes sent as attachments should be in Microsoft Word format). Please send your resume by US mail, FAX, or e-mail to the address noted at the end of each position. If you send via e-mail, your resume should be written using Microsoft Word and sent as an attachment. Apply to: email@example.com, fax to: 800-234-2054, or mail to Attn: HR Office, Browning, One Browning Place, Morgan UT 84050-9326.
Information Security Engineer
Posted May 15, 2020
Browning, an industry leader in the Shooting and Hunting Outdoor industry, located in scenic Mountain Green, Utah, is searching for an Information Security Engineer. The Information Security Engineer will identify, plan, design, implement and monitor cyber security policies, projects and technologies. Excellent technical skills, proven attention to details and effective communication of facts and ideas are essential to this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assess the security status of current and proposed systems and application
- Implement measures to protect information technology assets and infrastructure from external or internal threats
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements regarding information access, security and privacy
- Monitor computer networks and systems; detect issues and plan responses.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause
- Work with security teams to perform tests and uncover vulnerabilities
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain high security standards
- Install security software including endpoint protection and other security management tools.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to policies
- Stay current on information security best practices, trends, vulnerabilities and security standards
- Take on responsibilities beyond your job description and embrace additional projects
- Wear multiple hats as a key member of a dynamic IT team
- Strive for ongoing personal and professional improvement through setting and meeting objectives.
- Document, train and coordinate knowledge transfer with team members.
- Work night and weekends as required. This position also requires on-call work.
- Work in conjunction with a global team on inter-company objectives and incident responses
*Other duties as assigned by management.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Combined 5+ years computer experience in Cyber Security, Server and Network Administration to include management of servers, switches, hubs, firewalls, routers, etc.
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity standards and frameworks
- Ability to document and present ideas and findings to educate and assist in the decision-making process
- Experience with helping organizations transform their security policies and change the way their employees work
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to research and solve complex issues independently
- Strong proficiency with the following:
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Endpoint Protection
- Vulnerability scanning
Prefer security certifications such as; CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CCSA: Checkpoint Certified Security Administrator or SSCP: Systems Security Certified Practitioner
Posted March 31, 2020
The Browning Service and Distribution Center located in Arnold, Missouri, is searching for a full-time Journeyman Gunsmith to join our team and provide top-notch service to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced gunsmith to fill a full-time position with full benefits. Training support is also available as we are looking for someone who strives to continually improve themselves and seek new knowledge and skills. We value exemplary customer service skills above all else.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following.
- Install parts such as metallic, plastic, rubber, wood, optical sights, pistol grips, recoil pads.
- Fit and re-crown barrels.
- Test fire firearms for function and/or accuracy.
- Document shot pattern or group sizes.
- Blue metallic parts.
- Operate various machines to grind and polish metal parts.
- Operate power and hand tools to repair firearms.
- Provide support to QC, R&D, and management on technical issues.
- Properly utilize machines, tools and personal protective equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Attendance at a formal 1-2 year accredited in-house gunsmithing program, with proof of completion.
Applicants should be philosophically aligned with the brand, its products, markets and mission of Browning and its affiliate companies. Browning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Senior Administrative Assistant
Posted March 2, 2020
Browning located in scenic Mountain Green, Utah is searching for a Senior Administrative Assistant in the Sales & Marketing Division. Perform all administrative assistant duties for the Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Firearms. Relay direct and detailed information on firearms and hunting products budgets along with sales results to appropriate personnel. Calculate, distribute and maintain budgets, sales commissions for sales reps and other company territories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform administrative assistant duties for the Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Firearms.
- Formulate, calculate and update numerous reports to establish all territory goals and distribute reports and goals to corporate management, sales management, sales reps, inside sales, product personnel and accounting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Verify accuracy and payment of commissions to the U.S. and Canada rep firms. Show net sales and commissions paid in guns, barrels, magazines and outdoor products. Responsible for calculation and payment of commissions to sales reps each year.
- Assist in handling concerns from reps, dealers, inside personnel, and warehouse and service facilities.
- Assist in planning meetings; arrange travel reservations and scheduling for Marketing Analyst.
- Maintain and update rep roster.
- Assist Marketing Analyst in researching dealer or rep feedback through the micrographics system.
- Some travel to support strategic event planning and logistics.
- Strict confidentiality is a must.
For Browning and our other Product Lines
Browning does not have employment opportunities for sales representative positions. Sales representatives are employed by independent sales companies throughout the United States with whom we have sales and marketing agreements.
Openings at the sales companies are extremely limited. If you have questions regarding their staffing needs, please contact the sales company directly. If you choose to submit a resume, please be aware that the sales companies have limited resources, and will only respond if there is an opening and your resume meets their qualifications.
The address and phone number information above is only updated periodically and is subject to changes at any time. In most cases, if the information above is not accurate, rep groups can be contacted by going directly to their websites using a Google search.