Standard Invector Choke Tubes. The original Browning removable choke tube system.
- These fit only shotguns marked Invector or Standard Invector.
- They never fit shotguns marked Invector Plus (+) or Invector-DS.
- 10, 16 and 28 gauge and .410 bore Browning shotguns usually utilize the Standard Invector system.
- The Standard Invector interchangeable choke tube system offers consistent, dense shot patterns with the right constriction needed for the shooting situation.
- Threads on the breech end of the choke tube help prevent gases from slipping between the choke tube and barrel that could damage the choke tube and the barrel.
- Standard Invector is standard on 10, 16 and 28 gauge, and .410 bore Citori 725, Citori, Cynergy, and Gold models.
STANDARD INVECTOR, INVECTOR-PLUS AND INVECTOR-DS ARE NOT INTERCHANGEABLE. Make sure you know the system that fits your shotgun before proceeding. For advice on choosing a choke tube appropriate for your shotgun READ MORE HERE.